Listed in Republic Acts
AN ACT DECLARING CERTAIN PLACES IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LA PAZ, PROVINCE OF TARLAC, AS DULY CONSTITUTED BARRIOS
Section 1. The following places in the Municipality of La Paz, Province of Tarlac, are declared as duly constituted barrios therein, to wit:
1. Balanoy as barrio Balanoy;
2. Bantog-Caricutan as barrio Bantog-Caricutan, 3. Caramutan as barrio Caramutan;
4. Caut as barrio Caut;
5. Gomillas as barrio Gomillas, with the sitio of Riolova as part thereof;
6. Dumarais as barrio Dumarais;
7. Guevara as barrio Guevara, with the sitio of Particion as part thereof;
8. Kapanikian as barrio Kapanikian;
9. Lara as barrio Lara;
10. Laungcupang as barrio Laungcupang;
11. Lomboy as barrio Lomboy, with the sitio of Mapalad as part thereof;
12. Macalong as barrio Macalong;
13. Matayumtayum as barrio Matayumtayum;
14. Mayang as barrio Mayang;
15. Motrico as barrio Motrico;
16. Paludpud as barrio Paludpud;
17. La Purisima (Pulongcawayan) as barrio La Purisima;
18. San Isidro as barrio San Isidro;
19. San Roque as barrio San Roque, with the sitio of Libtong as part thereof; and
20. Sierra as barrio Sierra.
Section 2. This Act shall take effect upon its approval.
Enacted, without Executive Approval, June 19, 1960.
Please login to add your review.